09/23/2020 (6:30PM) Cake Decorating with C Cups Cupcakery (Southern Pines)
Hammer & Stain
We are so excited for this collaboration workshop!
Join us Wednesday, September 23rd at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain- Southern Pines for a DIY workshop with our friends at C Cups Cupcakery! We'll learn the ins and outs of icing a cake with buttercream; how to smooth a cake like the professionals do and how to pipe decoration. All on a 6" cake to take home with you to show off your new skills! We'll also complete a 8" cake stand for you to display your gorgeous cakes on completed with stain and paint colors of your choice. This registration allows for one adult to make one project. Registration is required to attend. This is an adult only workshop, only those 18 and older will be allowed in studio. BYO wine or beer to sip and enjoy during the workshop.
**Workshops begin promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to arrive on time could result in forfeiting your projects and payment. Due to the nature of this workshop, all sales regarding registrations are final and not eligible for a studio credit or refund of any kind**
We are excited to have everyone in studio again! Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 8 people that we will be following. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop
- Masks are required. As long as the CDC is recommending that the public wear masks, we will be requiring it in our studio of our makers and our staff. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment
- When arriving at the studio, please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. We will be directing everyone straight to their workshop location
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time.
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Enter the initial needed to complete cake stand in the personalization box below.
2. Using the dropdown menu below, select your cake flavor.
3. Using the dropdown menu below, select your buttercream icing flavor (photo shown is examples of techniques that we will go over).
4. Want to take some treats home to show off your skills (or for your kids to show you theirs?), add on additional cupcake DIY kits complete with (2) cupcakes, icing, and sprinkles by using the checkboxes below.
5. Proceed with checkout.