03/02/2021 (5:30PM) Teen Night Workshop (Southern Pines)
Hammer & Stain
Join us Tuesday, March 2nd at 5:30pm at Hammer & Stain- Southern Pines for Teen Night DIY workshop to make one of our Photo Planks! Customize your project in studio with your choice paint colors! This registration allows for one teen to make one project and have a pizza dinner (6th grade and up only). Workshop should last until approximately 7:30pm.
We are excited to have everyone in studio again! Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 8 people that we will be following. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop
- Masks are required. As long as the CDC is recommending that the public wear masks, we will be requiring it in our studio of our makers and our staff. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment
- When arriving at the studio, please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. We will be directing everyone straight to their workshop location
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time.
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop!