03/06/2021 Open Paint--Times Vary (Southern Pines)
Hammer & Stain
Join us Saturday, March 6th for Open Paint!
Open Paint is perfect for all ages! The studio will be set up with a variety of projects and pre-cut stencils starting at $10. Personalized or custom projects will not be available to be purchased on-site. If you'd like to create a specific project, it will need to be arranged with us no later than Wednesday, March 3rd! Arrangements can be made by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to space and time restrictions on open paint, some projects might not be able to be made.
Open Paint will look a little different than it has in the past. Everyone will need to be registered for a time slot. If you are bringing multiple people (kids included), they MUST be registered for. This can be done all under once check out transaction when registering, just adjust the quantity in your cart. There is a $5 "registration" fee, but worry not, that will go towards your purchase at Open Paint. In the event that you do not show up, that registration fee is forfeited.
Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 8 customers that we will be following. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop
- Masks are required. As long as the CDC is recommending that the public wear masks, we will be requiring it in our studio of our makers and our staff. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at email@example.com if this is the case
- Please arrive on time for your open paint session. Though this is "open studio" time, appointments are required!
- When arriving at the studio, please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. We will be directing everyone straight to their workshop location
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time.
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to holding open paints again!