03/20/2021 Brafford Private Party Deposit
Hammer & Stain
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we are waiving private party deposits. You must fully complete the check out process to secure your date and time.
Private Workshops will have exclusive access of our workshop for 2.5 hours on the date and time you have secured (March 20th at 2:00PM). ALL guests that plan to attend MUST register by the deadline! ONLY those who have registered can enter the studio so please be sure everyone registers.
Once someone has registered and picked their design NO CHANGES can be made. Please make sure everyone understands this. All workshop registrations are final.
- We have a strict maximum capacity that we will be following. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop
- Masks are required. As long as the CDC is recommending that the public wear masks, we will be requiring it in our studio of our makers and our staff. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment
- When arriving at the studio, please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. We will be directing everyone straight to their workshop location
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time.
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a "new normal" for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop!