04/17/2021 (6PM) Outdoor Tumble Tower Date Night (Southern Pines)
Hammer & Stain
Join us Saturday, April 17th at 6:00PM at Hammer & Stain- Southern Pines for a DIY workshop to make one of our Outdoor Tumble Tower Sets! Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain and paint colors! This registration allows for two adults to make one project. Registration is required to attend. This is an adult only workshop, only those 18 and older will be allowed in studio. BYO wine or beer to sip and enjoy during the workshop.
We are excited to have everyone in studio again! Under this "new normal" we do have some additional policies we must put in place. By registering for this workshop, you agree to the following:
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 12 people that we will be following. This workshop registration covers two adults working on one project. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop
- Masks are required. As long as the CDC is recommending that the public wear masks, we will be requiring it in our studio of our makers and our staff. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment
- When arriving at the studio, please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. We will be directing everyone straight to their workshop location
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time.
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to a great workshop!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project from the dropdown menu below.
2. If you chose the ‘Building Memories’ design, enter your last name exactly how it should be prepared on your project in the personalization field. If you’ve chosen the ‘Let The Good Times Tumble’ design enter N/A.
3. Proceed with checkout.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge but must be submitted to email@example.com prior to registering. Changes not submitted prior to registering will not be honored and your project will be prepared as originally shown. Significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and also must be pre-approved and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.