05/21/2021 (3:30PM) Brackman Private Party
Hammer & Stain
We are celebrating Ryan turning 8!
Join us Friday May 21st at 3:30PM at Hammer & Stain- Southern Pines for a DIY workshop to make one of our Signature Projects! Kids will be customizing their projects in studio with their choice of stain and paint colors. This registration is confirming your child's attendance for Ryan's birthday party. Please complete all registrations by May 13th.
Due to COVID capacity restrictions we are unable to have unregistered guests in studio as our max capacity is 12 guests. Only those children with projects for the party will be able to be in studio. We will be prepared to have the door to the studio open for parents to sign in their children for drop off. They are more than welcome to wait outside in their vehicles, but we cannot go over our headcount of 12 in studio. We apologize but thank everyone for their understanding during this time.
- Masks are required. As long as the CDC is recommending that the public wear masks, we will be requiring it in our studio of our makers and our staff. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment
- When arriving at the studio, please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. We will be directing everyone straight to their workshop location
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. In the personalization field, enter initials needed for project as example shows. Project will be prepared with initials in the order they are provided in.
2. Proceed with checkout.