11/26/2019 (6:30pm) Ceramic Vintage Style Truck w/ Christmas Tree Workshop (Southern Pines)
Hammer & Stain
Join us Tuesday, November 26th at 6:30pm at Hammer & Stain- Southern Pines for a DIY workshop to make one of our Ceramic Vintage Style Truck w/ Christmas Trees! Customize your project in studio with your choice of paint colors! No kiln firing required so your tree will go home with you at the end of the workshop! This registration allows for one adult to make one project. This is an adult only workshop, only those 18 and older will be allowed in studio. Registration required to attend. BYO wine or beer to sip and enjoy during the workshop.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your tree size from the dropdown menu below
- Small truck (approximately 8.5" x 4") fits a tea light with holes in the tree and truck for light to shine through. Bulbs do not fit this tree.
- Large truck (approximately 12"x7") comes with powered light and multi-colored bulbs
2. If wanting an add on item, select the appropriate checkbox.
- Metallic paints and glitter will be available in studio, but if wanting the 3D snow effect, please make sure to indicate that by making sure the box is checked
- Large truck trees come with multi-colored lights. If wanting clear white lights, please indicate that by making sure the box is checked
3. Proceed with checkout.