12/04/2020 Lewis Private Party Deposit
Hammer & Stain
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we are waiving private party deposits.
- As the hostess, YOU are responsible for inviting guests and making sure they register by your workshop deadline through the private party registration link. The deadline for ALL guests to register is Monday, November 23rd.
- An invoice will be sent the morning of Tuesday, November 24th, with final payment due that day. If a final payment is not made by end of day, your private event will be cancelled.
- Hammer On The Go Private Workshops will have exclusive access to our instructors for a 2.5 hour workshop on the date and time you have secured. ALL guests that plant to attend MUST register by the deadline. ONLY those who have registered for the event will be allowed to be in the workshop area. Once someone has registered and picked their design, NO CHANGES can be made.
- If your location is more than 20 miles from the studio (1150 Old US Highway 1, Southern Pines), a $75 travel fee will apply. This will be included on the invoice sent on November 24th.
- We will need to be able to access the event space roughly an hour and half before the event starts to set up. Approximate space needed per person is a 3'x4' space. We will need access to a large banquet size trashcan during the workshop. We are a DIY workshop. We will be using sanders and drills as needed. Please make sure that the event space is aware of this. If this is not permitted in their space, we will need to know in advance.
- We will be following all COVID guidelines as required by our state and local government. By acting as the party host, please help us enforce our new policies during this time. This is not limited to, and is subject to change:
- One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop
- Masks are required. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other makers and our staff, please make sure to arrive on time. Failure to do so could result in forfeiting your project and payment
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed
- In the event that your workshop has to be cancelled after November 24th due to COVID or another government mandated closure, all projects will be prepared as Hammer at Home Kits