Hammer at Home Fall Fundraiser for Sandhills Repertory Theatre
Hammer & Stain
We are so excited to be working with the Sandhills Repertory Theatre on their fall fundraiser!
All Hammer at Home Kits will need to be ordered by following the steps below no later than October 30th. Kits will be available to be picked up curbside at the studio when the fundraiser is complete--November 6th from 4-6PM or November 8th from 1-3PM. Please make sure to note your pick up date and time when ordering!
What is a Hammer at Home Kit? Everything minus our studio! We're packing things up to bring the DIY-ing right to your kitchen table. Perfect for both adults and our mini makers! Kits will come with stain, paint, additional materials, and instructions to complete your project right at home!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Using the drop down menu below, please select your project design. Projects are either a 6"x24" Mini Plank Sign or a 12"x12" Small Square.
2. If your chosen design includes a name, date, location, coordinates, etc.--include that information needed to complete your design in the personalization field below. Projects will be prepared EXACTLY how your information is entered. If your design doesn't include personalized information, simply enter "N/A".
*Significant changes to the design shown or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted to email@example.com. Such requests can not be submitted through this ordering link. Changes requested when ordering and not submitted via e-mail prior to ordering will not be honored. Changes/custom orders are subject to a $25 design fee*
3. Using the drop down menu, select your stain color. This will be the background color of your sign.
4. Using the checkboxes, select up to three paint colors. These will be used in painting your design.
5. Using the dropdown menu below, select your pickup date and time frame. This is the ONLY time that your Hammer at Home kit can be picked up. By purchasing, you agree to pick up your project during this date and time frame. We will be doing curbside pick up ONLY. We will be placing ordered Hammer At Home kits into your car trunk ONLY. Please be prepared to have you trunk unlocked and opened for us to place your projects in for you to then close.
6. Proceed with checkout. Thank you for supporting Sandhills Repertory Theatre and our small business!
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the production of your personalized project. Due to the nature of our projects, registrations are non-refundable. Cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled workshop will receive a studio credit. Studio credits will be good for 45 days from date of cancellation. Cancellations made after this timeframe will not be eligible for a refund or studio credit of any kind. Workshop no-shows will not be eligible for a refund or studio credit of any kind. To cancel your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.