THIS LINK IS AN EXAMPLE ONLY! ORDERS CANNOT BE PLACED THROUGH THIS LINK!
We are so excited to be working with Your School's PTA on their September fundraiser!
All Hammer at Home kits will need to be ordered by following the steps below no later than September 16th. Kits will be delivered to the PTA the following weekend for pick up the week of the 21st. They'll be in touch with more details on a scheduled pick up!
What is a Hammer at Home Kit? Everything minus our studio! We're packing things up to bring the DIY-ing right to your kitchen table. Kits will come with stain, paint, additional materials, and instructions to complete your project right at home!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Using the drop down menu below, please select your design for your 18" Wood Doorhanger.
If you'd like for us to add a generic bow and greenery to your kit, make sure that the "add on" checkbox is selected. Kits do not come with a bow and greenery unless this is selected.
2. If your chosen design includes a name, date, beverage or school subject--enter that personalized information needed to complete your design as the sample shows. Projects will be prepared EXACTLY how your information is entered. Did you choose the hope you like pet hair design (we love that one!), make sure to indicate your animal and breed so that we can prepare a project that looks like your furry friend (example--dog: golden retriever). If your design doesn't include any personalization, simply enter "N/A".
*Significant changes to the design shown or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted to email@example.com. Such requests can not be submitted through this ordering link. Changes requested when ordering and not submitted prior will not be honored. Changes/custom orders are subject to a $25 design fee
3. Using the drop down menu below, select your stain color. This will be the color of your doorhanger.
4. Using the checkboxes below, select up to three paint colors. These colors will be used to paint your design.
5. Proceed with checkout. Thank you for supporting your school and our small business!
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the production of your personalized project. Due to the nature of our projects, registrations are non-refundable. Cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled workshop will receive a studio credit less a 15% administrative fee. Studio credits will be good for 45 days from date of cancellation. Cancellations made after this timeframe will not be eligible for a refund or studio credit of any kind. Workshop no-shows will not be eligible for a refund or studio credit of any kind. To cancel your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hammer & Stain Southern Pines reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.