Previously Scheduled 03/28/2020 Barn Quilt Workshop--Make Up Registration
Hammer & Stain
We are looking forward to reopening our studio in July! If you are directed to this registration page, you were scheduled for a workshop on 03/28/2020 that we had to postpone due to COVID-19. In order to register for our new workshop date, please complete this registration by selecting the make up date from the dropdown menu that works best for your schedule (either Sunday July 12th or Sunday July 26th). Once selected, you will need to complete the check out process to confirm your selection. If you have more than one registration under your name, you will need to complete this for reach registration.
We have a maximum number of 8 people that we can hold in our studio during this time. If a date is saying it is "sold out" the workshop time slot is full. We apologize but we cannot add additional people.
Please note the following studio changes as we reopen during this time. By completing this new registration you agree to follow the following studio policies:
- We have a strict maximum capacity that we will be following. One project per person. Only those registered for the project will be able to attend the workshop
- Masks are currently required. As long as the CDC is recommending that the public wear masks, we will be requiring it in our studio. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please DO NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at email@example.com if this is the case
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your workshop start time. The workshop will start promptly at the time noted
- When arriving at the studio, please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. We will be directing everyone straight to their workshop location
- At this time we will not be supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed
- We will not allow any community shared food or drink. Personal drinks/snacks are welcome but cannot be shared at this time
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a "new normal" for everyone and we appreciate your understanding!