We are so excited to be working with the Stoney Point Elementary's PTA on this fall fundraiser! Thank you for supporting both Stoney Point Elementary and Hammer & Stain Southern Pines!
If you're unfamiliar with Hammer & Stain Southern Pines, Welcome! We are a local DIY Workshopwhere guests transform unfinished wood into wall worthy pieces during instructor guided workshops. Our studio holds both public and private workshops led by an instructor to help create a piece perfect for your home. In the last year we've pivoted through the pandemic's restrictions and started offering our projects as Hammer at Home kits so our makers can create projects from the comfort of their home. Hammer at Home kits include everything minus our studio! We pack up all materials needed to complete your project right at home!
All Hammer at Home kits will need to be ordered by following the steps below no later thanSeptember 20th. Kits will be delivered to the PTA the following week for pick up at the school. They'll be in touch with more details on a scheduled pick up!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Using the drop down menu below, please select your project. If wanting to order multiple projects, you can add multiples to your cart and check out in one transaction.
2. If your chosen design includes a name, date, or location--enter that information into the personalization field. If your design doesn't include any personalization, simply enter "N/A".
*Significant changes to the design shown or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted to email@example.com. Such requests can not be submitted through this ordering link. Changes requested when ordering and not submitted prior will not be honored.
3. Using the drop down menu below, select your stain color. This will be the color of your project's board.
4. Using the checkboxes below, select up to three paint colors. These colors will be used to paint your project's design.
5. Proceed with checkout. Thank you for supporting your school and our small business!
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the production of your personalized project. Due to the nature of our projects, registrations are non-refundable. Cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled workshop will receive a studio credit. Studio credits will be good for 45 days from date of cancellation. Cancellations made after this timeframe will not be eligible for a refund or studio credit of any kind. Workshop no-shows will not be eligible for a refund or studio credit of any kind. To cancel your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.